OUCET- 2015 NOTIFICATION (Osmania University Common Entrance Tests-2015) Online Applications are invited from the candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for entrance tests and admission into various P.G. courses, viz. M.A., M.Sc., M.Com., M.C.J., B.L.I.Sc., M.L.I.Sc., M.S.W., M.Ed., M.P.Ed., P.G. Diploma Courses and 5 yr. Integrated Programmes offered by Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru universities in their campus, constituent and affiliated colleges for the academic year 2015-2016. Registration Fee for a single subject is Rs.400/- for OC/BC candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST/PH candidates. For each additional subject, the fee is Rs.200/- for all categories. The fee may be paid at any TS/AP online centers or through payment gateway (Credit/Debit Cards) / Net Banking. For submission of online application and for further details, visit www.ouadmissions.com or www.osmania.ac.in. Important Dates: Submission of applications commences from 15.04.2015. The Last date for submission of applications is 13.05.2015. The same with a late fee of Rs. 300/- is 22.05.2015.
SICET-2015 is the first Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) for admission into M.B.A. and M.C.A. courses of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges. This test is being conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. Kakatiya University has successfully conducted ICET in 2005, 2006, 2012, 2013 and 2014. We welcome you to the web site of TSICET-2015 and wishing you all the very best.
- Date & Time of Examination : 22-05-2015 10.00AM to 12.30PM
- Last date for Online submission & Registration without late fee of Rs.250/-: 09-04-2015.
- With Late Fee of Rs.500/- : 16-04-2015
- With Late Fee of Rs.2,000/- : 25-04-2015
- With Late Fee of Rs.5,000/- : 02-05-2015
- With Late Fee of Rs.10,000/-: 18-05-2015
Google Mega Freshers Drive 2012/2013/2014 Passouts – 500 Openings On 11th to 15th May 2015
Job Description: Google Mega Freshers Drive – 500 Openings On 11th to 15th May 2015 for Hyderabad location.
Skill Sets: Associate – (Non-Technical)
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Strong communication skills with a proactive and positive approach to tasks.
- Geographic knowledge & Personal exp in using maps
- Personal experience using internet websites and social communication tools.
- Knowledge of national and international political, historical, cultural and social news
- Dexterity with a mouse and keyboard.
Education: Any Graduates / BE / B.Tech / BCA / B.Sc / MCA / ME / M.Tech / Any Post Graduates
Experience: 0 to 2 Yrs (Freshers)
Job Last Date: Friday, May 15, 2015
Other Details Walk-in Date: 11th to 15th May 2015, Time: 9.30 AM to 12 PM
GlobalLogic (Client: Google)
Plot No 590 A, Phase-1, Road No 31,
Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad.
TCS Mega Drive for Freshers – Multiple Locations On 12th, 13th, 19th & 20th May 2015 for Baroda & Gandhinagar location.
Job Description: TCS Mega Drive for Freshers –Multiple Locations On 12th, 13th, 19th & 20th May 2015 for Baroda & Gandhinagar location.
Skill Sets: Back Office-Operations
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years break in Career or Academics
- Candidates should have a minimum 15 years ofRegular Education
- Good Communication Skill
Education: B.Com, BA, BBM, BBA, BAF, BBI & BBM
Experience: 0 to 3 Months (Freshers 2014 / 2015 Batch)
Location: Baroda & Gandhinagar
Job Last Date: Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Other Details Walk-in Date: 12th, 13th, 19th & 20th May 2015, Time: 10 AM to 12 PM
Hexaware Walkin Drive For Freshers Hiring on 1st June 2015
Hexaware are Conducting a walkin fresher’s Drive on 1st june 2015 for freshers. for more education qualifications details find below the Details andschedule.
Company Name: Hexaware
Job Designation: International Voice Process
Job Type: Walkin
- BE/B.Tech(Any Graduates)
- Regular passed out with 60%, No-Backlogs
- Good in Subject knowledge
- Good in Communication skills
Desire Candidate Profile:
- Candidate Must have more than 60% Marks in overall Graduation without any backlogs and remarks
- Candidate Should have Ability to do work with any inconvenience
- Candidate must have responsible and analysis with his team members
- Candidate should have the leadership quality skills to maintain his team.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Thinking and Logical or Reasoning Skills
- Technical Round
- H R Round
Working Location/Area: Chennai
Apply Information: Direct Walk-in
Interview Schedule: Important Date:-7th may to 1st June 2015
Government of Telangana Jobs Opening for Freshers in Hyderabad
Company Government of Telangana
Eligibility Any Degree
Experience Govt – Job
Location Hyderabad, Rangareddy
Job Role Junior Assistant/Typist
Company Profile:Ranga Reddy District was formed on 15th August, 1978 by carving out some portion of Hyderabad Urban Taluk & the merger of the entire Rural and Urban Areas of the remaining Taluks of Erstwhile Hyderabad District. This District is primarily the Rural hinterland for Hyderabad City feeding the powerful commercial Centre with various raw Materials, agriculture produce and finished products.
Job Description: Applications are invited from eligible disabled / physically challenged candidates by 5.00 PM on 25.04.2015 to submit in the O/o the Assistant Director, (Disabled Welfare), O/o the Collector Office, Lakdikapool, Ranga Reddy District for appointment of DSC (Group IV) posts and Other than DSC & Class IV in the subordinate Offices of Ranga Reddy District for limited recruitment for backlog vacancies earmarked for Persons with Physically Disabilities.
Junior Assistant: Degree from any Govt. Institutions and recognized by the Universities and having computer knowledge
Typist: Degree from any Govt. Institutions and recognized by the Universities with Typewriting in Higher Telugu and English recognized by the Technical Education Board, and having computer knowledge
LastDate: 25 April 2015
Bank of India Jobs Opening for Freshers in Across India
Company Bank of India
Eligibility Any Degree
Experience Bank – Job
Location Across India
Job Role Probationary Officers
It has been a long and eventful journey of almost a century across 25 countries. Starting in 1908 from a small building in Baroda to its new hi-rise and hi-tech Baroda Corporate Centre in Mumbai, is a saga of vision, enterprise, financial prudence and corporate governance.
Technical Skills/ Tools/ Methodologies:
Candidates shall be selected through selection process consisting of online exam followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may apply online by visiting our website www.bankofbaroda.co.in during Outdated and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Degree (Graduation) with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification as such recognized by Central Government.
- Students appearing in the final year of graduation may also apply but their final selection will only be subject to their being able to pass and produce their Graduation Certificate/Mark sheets with the minimum stipulated marks as on 01.06.2015.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates can apply online only from outdated Information through the link in the careers page of the Banks website www.bankofbaroda.co.in and no other mode of application will be accepted.
2. Prerequisite for applying online:
3. Before applying online, candidates should:
3.1. Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications given in Annexure-I to this notification.
3.2. Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualifications and other personal details handy for entering in the online application.
3.3. Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done. The email ID should be kept alive for entire duration of the selection process. Under no circumstances, the applicant should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted.
Important Dates :
1. Website Link Open (for submission of online applications) outdated Information
2. Date of Examination (Tentative) outdated Information
RedKan Software Jobs Opening for Freshers in Hyderabad
Company RedKan Software Pvt. Ltd.
Eligibility Any Graduate
Job Role Software Developer Trainee
Should have a good knowledge in OOP’s concepts and J2SE (Core Java and JDBC).
Knowledge in any of the following is an added advantage.
J2EE (JSP, Servlet)
Android or iOS.
Contact Name: Balaswamy
Note: Interested candidates, please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org